Tuesday, January 1, 2013

And So We Meet Again...

I am floored that it has actually been over a year since my last post! Which echoes well with my mothers sentiment; "you are far too distracted by so many things to just simply be a writer..." Though that very well could be my writers interpretation, when what she really said was "Sarah you are way too ADD to quit your job and just write your book..." No matter how Robin said it, she is quite correct and I am so excited about all my lovely distractions and can only hope they aid in the completion of all my books! I have actually been writing elsewhere. In November of 2011 I had the privilege of becoming a contributing author for WOGmagazine.com! I've included links to some of my very favorite articles below and am looking forward to sharing with all of you soon my newest article: The Sovereignty of LUCK!





I am so grateful to my editor Trillia Newbell for her continued faith in me and for the opportunity to be a part of such an exciting online publication, now well into our second year! I will continue to write for WOG as long as I am welcome to do so, and will also be writing on this blog more as well. Though in fair warning I will abandon it yet again upon the launch of my official .com website! Yes folks, that's happening and you will love the new site even more than this blog. 

My first official Surrendered Crown post of 2013 coming soon! 

In Him
S.

No comments:

Post a Comment